
言林戀傳閃婚 臉書曖昧祝福
Tracy and Travis are in the elevator.
崔西與崔維斯在電梯裡。
elevator(n.)電梯
Travis: It seems like my favorite model is getting married.
崔維斯:我最喜歡的模特兒似乎要結婚了。
seem(v.)似乎like(prep.)像model(n.)模特兒
Tracy: Do you mean Lin Chi-Ling?
崔西:你是指林志玲嗎?
mean(v.)意思是
Travis: Yes! She’s so elegant and kind.
崔維斯:是啊!她好優雅又善良。
elegant(adj.)優雅的kind(adj.)善良的
Tracy: Do you like her because she’s in good shape?
崔西:你喜歡她是因為她的身材很好嗎?
because(conj.)因為in shape身材好
Travis: Of course not. She’s well-educated and friendly to people all the time.
崔維斯:當然不是!她有良好的教育並且總是對人們很友善。
of course當然well-educated受良好教育的friendly(adj.)友善的all the time一直
Tracy: Really? That’s surprising.
崔西:真的嗎?這真令我驚訝!
surprising(adj.)令人驚訝的
Travis: In addition, she’s very professional in what she does, regardless of the fact that she is an actress and a model.
崔維斯:此外,她對她所做的事情很專業,無論她是演員或模特兒。
in addition此外professional(adj.)專業的,敬業的regardless(adv.)無論如何actress(n.)女演員
Tracy: Now I have a totally new point of view on her. Who is she going to marry?
崔西:現在我對她有全新的看法了。她要和誰結婚呢?
totally(adv.)完全地point of view觀點,看法marry(v.)結婚
Travis: Jerry Yan. They have been on and off for the past 15 years!
崔維斯:和言承旭。他們已經分分合合15年了!
on and off分分合合past(adj.)過去的
Tracy: Wow! That’s such a long time!
崔西:哇!多麼長的時間啊!
such如此,這麼
Travis: I really hope that she’ll be happy in the future.
崔維斯:現在我真的希望她未來能夠幸福。
hope(v.)希望happy(adj.)幸福future(n.)未來