
忍不住大哭
Jason and Lisa are roommates. Lisa is crying.
傑森和麗莎是室友。麗莎在啜泣。
cry(v.)哭泣
Jason: Hey, what’s going on?
傑森:嘿,發生了什麼事?
Lisa: Oh, it’s nothing. I’m fine.
麗莎:哦,沒什麼事情。我很好。
Jason: Stop lying. What happened?
傑森:別說謊了。怎麼了呢?
lie-lying(v.)說謊
Lisa: You know that YouTube video I posted online last week?
麗莎:你知道我上週在網上貼的那個YouTube影片嗎?
video(n.)影片
Jason: Yeah. You were teaching some makeup stuff.
傑森:嗯嗯。你在教一些化妝的東西。
teach(v.)教導makeup化妝品、makeup tutorial化妝教學影片
Lisa: Well, there were some trolls saying something mean about my looks.
麗莎:有一些酸民對我的長相發表了一些難聽的話。
mean(adj.)惡毒的
Jason: Let me take a look. Well, these are nowhere near friendly.
傑森:讓我看看。好吧,這些話也太糟糕。
friendly(adj.)友善的
Lisa: These words really did a number on me.
麗莎:這些話真的傷到我了。
word(n.)言詞do a number on sb.傷害某人
Jason: Hey, don’t take them too seriously.
傑森:嘿,別把他們當一回事啦。
take sth. seriously認真對待
Lisa: I’ll try, but I just can’t stop crying.
麗莎:我會試試看,但我就是忍不住大哭啊。