
弄破泡泡紙的聲音
Jason and Vicky are roommates. Vicky is watching a video.
傑森和維琪是室友。維琪在看影片。
Jason: What are you watching?
傑森:你在看什麼?
Vicky: I’m watching a video. It’s about the world’s first ASMR Museum in Stockholm.
維琪:我在看影片,這部影片是在講斯德哥爾摩有世界第一座ASMR主題博物館。
Jason: What is ASMR?
傑森:什麼是ASMR?
Vicky: Hmm. Do you know that some people really enjoy listening to certain sounds, like the sound of wood burning, popping bubble wrap, and crunching chips?
維琪:嗯。有些人不是很喜歡聽某些聲音嗎?例如說木柴燃燒的聲音、弄破泡泡紙的聲音,還有嚼洋芋片的聲音?
sound(n.)聲音、聲響pop(v.)弄破bubble wrap泡泡紙crunch(v.)嘎吱地咬嚼
Jason: Yeah, I like the sound of people whispering. I’ll get goosebumps.
傑森:對啊,我喜歡人竊竊私語的聲音。我會起雞皮疙瘩。
whisper(v.)低語goosebumps雞皮疙瘩
Vicky: Yes, ASMR is the reaction of our bodies when we listen to these sounds.
維琪: ASMR就是我們在聆聽這些聲音時身體會有的反應。
reaction(n.)反應、react(v.)body(n.)身體
Jason: So, there’s a museum about this?
傑森:所以現在有個ASMR主題博物館嗎?
Vicky: Yeah. They’ve gathered scores of subjects, like videos and images about ASMR culture. It’s really interesting.
維琪:是的。他們蒐集了許多有關ASMR文化的影片和圖像。真的很有趣。
gather(v.)蒐集scores of許多subject(n.)主題image(n.)圖像culture(n.)文化
Jason: What are we waiting for? I’ll go put on the headphones.
傑森:還等什麼呢?我去戴上我的耳機。
headphones全罩式耳機
Vicky: Let’s hear it.
維琪:那我們就來聽聽看吧。