
甜椒大勝奇異果
James is cooking in the kitchen. Ollie is talking to him.
詹姆斯在廚房做飯。奧利在跟他說話。
Ollie: What are we having for dinner?
奧利:我們晚餐吃什麼?
James: I want to try some vegetarian dishes.
詹姆斯:我想嘗試一些素食菜。
vegetarian(adj.)素食的、veterinarian(n.)獸醫dish(n.)碟子、菜餚
Ollie: All vegetables? Yuck!
奧利:都是蔬菜?!
James: Come on. You need to take in more vitamin C.
詹姆斯:拜託,你真的要攝取更多維生素C。
take in攝取
Ollie: Hey! I eat kiwi every day.
奧利:嘿!我每天都吃奇異果。
James: Kiwis don’t compare with bell peppers. They are on the top of the list of vegetables with the most vitamin C.
詹姆斯:奇異果不能和甜椒相提並論。甜椒類蔬菜可是在維生素C含量的蔬菜名單上名列前茅。
compare with相比bell pepper=sweet pepper甜椒list(n.)名單
Ollie: Really?
奧利:真的嗎?
James: All fresh vegetables are rich in vitamin C, especially in sweet peppers and broccoli.
詹姆斯:所有新鮮蔬菜都富含維生素C,尤其是甜椒類和花椰菜類。
fresh(adj.)新鮮的be rich in富含
Ollie: Alright. What you are cooking smells really nice. I’ll give it a try.
奧利:好啦。你煮的味道真的很香。我會吃吃看的。
smell(v.)聞起來give it a try=give it a go試試看
James: Good boy!
詹姆斯:好孩子!