
別再大驚小怪
Sabrina and Michael are roommates. They are in the living room.
莎賓娜和麥克是室友。他們在客廳。
Sabrina: Did you hear something?
莎賓娜:你有聽到什麼嗎?
hear(v.)無意間聽到、listen(v.)聚精會神地聽
Michael: Like someone is scratching.
麥克:好像有人在抓東西。
scratch(v.)抓東西、刮東西、scratch-off ticket刮刮樂
Sabrina: Where did the sound come from?
莎賓娜:聲音是從哪裡來的?
Michael: In the bathroom? There’s no one in there.
麥克:浴室?裡面沒有人啊。
bathroom浴室
Sabrina: Let’s follow that sound.
莎賓娜:我們跟著那個聲音找找看。
follow(v.)跟隨
Michael: I think it came from your closet.
麥克:我想是你衣櫥傳來的。
closet(n.)衣櫃
Sabrina: Is it a monster? Go open the door!
莎賓娜:是怪物嗎?你去開衣櫥門!
monster(n.)怪獸
Michael: Cut it out! You’re making me nervous.
麥克:不要鬧了!讓我好緊張。
cut it out住手、停止動作、不要再鬧=knock it offnervous(adj.)緊張的
Sabrina: Oh, it’s my cat.
莎賓娜:哦,是我的貓。
Michael: Oh my. You need to stop making a fuss.
麥克:哦,天哪。你真的別再大驚小怪了。
make a fuss大驚小怪