
非常浪漫的行程
Ollie and Leon are talking about the plan for their double date.
歐利和里昂正在談論他們的四人約會計劃。
double date四人約會
Ollie: Does your girlfriend have any plans for the weekend?
歐利:你的女朋友週末有說想去哪嗎?
Leon: No, I think they are leaving it to us to decide.
里昂:沒有,我想她們就是要讓我們決定。
leave sth to sb.把什麼留給某人decide(v.)決定
Ollie: Oh no. I don’t want them to be mad at us.
歐利:哦,不。我不想要她們對我們發火。
be mad at sb.對某人生氣、光火
Leon: We need to come up with a very romantic plan at all costs.
里昂:我們得不惜一切代價弄出一個非常浪漫的行程。
come up with sth.想出at all costs不惜代價
Ollie: Yes, or we’ll be so screwed.
歐利:沒錯,否則我們就慘了。
be screwed完蛋
Leon: How about we go into the forest? It’s May. It’ll snow!
里昂:我們去森林裡怎麼樣?現在是五月,會下雪!
forest(n.)森林
Ollie: Snow? How come?
歐利:下雪? 怎麼會下雪?
Leon: It’s the flowers of tung trees. The flowers will turn the forest into a world in white.
里昂:我是說油桐花啦。森林會變成一片白色世界。
flower(n.)花tung tree油桐樹turn into轉變為
Ollie: That should do it!
歐利:這樣她們應該會買單吧。
Leon: Yes! It’ll be a perfect spot to take pictures of the girls.
里昂:嗯嗯,森林裡也夠讓她們拍美照了。
spot(n.)地點take picture拍照