
再幫我拿條毛巾
Laurie is in the shower. Her boyfriend, Dan, is watching TV.
洛莉在洗澡。她的男朋友丹正在看電視。
Laurie: Honey, could you do me a favor?
洛莉:親愛的,你能幫我個忙嗎?
could問句、較委婉、有禮貌do sb. a favor幫人個忙
Dan: What is it?
丹:什麼事?
Laurie: The shower gel bottle is empty. Could you get a new one for me?
洛莉:沐浴乳瓶是空的。你可以幫我拿一瓶新的嗎?
Dan: We don’t have any. There’s still a bar of soap.
丹:沐浴乳沒了,剩下一塊肥皂。
a bar of soap一塊肥皂、chocolate bar巧克力條
Laurie: Okay. That’ll do. Also, please bring me a towel. I forgot about it.
洛莉:好,那也可以。另外,幫我拿一條毛巾。我剛剛忘了拿。
that will do那樣也行bring(v.)帶towel(n.)毛巾forget about N.忘記某物
Dan: No problem. Anything else?
丹:沒問題。還要別的嗎?
no problem沒問題anything else=do you need anything else需要其他東西嗎
Laurie: No, that’s it.
洛莉:不了,那樣就好。
Dan: Alright. Where should I put it?
丹:好吧。肥皂要放在哪裡?
put-put(v.)放置
Laurie: Leave it on the sink. I’ll keep the shower curtain closed.
洛莉:放在水槽上。我不會打開浴簾的。
leave(v.)留下sink(n.)水槽keep(v.)保持(處於某種狀態)、keep the door closed or open讓門一直關著或是開著shower curtain浴簾
Dan: Sure. I’ll hang the towel on the rack.
丹:好,那我把毛巾掛在毛巾架上。
hang(v.)掛rack(n.)架子、a luggage rack行李架