
富含維生素A和C
Phil and Bonnie are roommates. Phil just got back from a traditional market.
菲爾和邦妮是室友。菲爾剛從傳統市場回來。
traditional market傳統市場、supermarket(n.)超市、hypermarket or superstore大賣場
Bonnie: What’s in the bag?
邦妮:包包裡有什麼?
Phil: I bought some cilantro.
菲爾:我買了一些香菜。
Bonnie: I thought you hated its smell. You’ve never added cilantro when having local snacks.
邦妮:我以為你討厭香菜的味道。你吃小吃的時候都沒有加過香菜。
add(v.)添加snack(n.)小吃
Phil: You’re right, but I found out that cilantro is very good for our health.
菲爾:你說得對,但是我後來發現香菜對身體很好。
health(n.)健康、healthy(adj.)健康的
Bonnie: Tell me more.
邦妮:說來聽聽。
Phil: Cilantro is rich in vitamin A and C, also carotene. The vitamin C it has is even three times higher than a tomato.
菲爾:香菜富含維生素A和C,還有很多胡蘿蔔素。香菜所含的維生素C甚至比番茄高出三倍。
be rich in富含carotene胡蘿蔔素three times higher高出三倍
Bonnie: This really blows me away! I didn’t know that.
邦妮:真讓我大吃一驚!我完全不知道。
blow sb. away使某人驚艷
Phil: Me neither.
菲爾:我也是。
Me either.=Me neither.=Neither did I.
Bonnie: Are you going to cook some dishes with cilantro tonight?
邦妮:所以今晚你要用香菜做點什麼料理嗎?
dish(n.)料理
Phil: Stop reading my mind, and yes.
菲爾:你真是了解我啊。
read my mind讀我的心、瞭若指掌