
穿越城區路迢迢
Mitch and George moved to the new part of the city.
米奇和喬治搬家到了城裡的另一區。
move(v.)搬家city(n.)城市
Mitch: What’s your plan for the day?
米奇:今天有什麼計劃?
George: I’m meeting my friends at the riverside park. Where is that?
喬治:我要去河濱公園見朋友。那在哪裡?
meet(v.)相遇riverside park河濱公園
Mitch: It’s far far away. It’s on the east side of the city.
米奇:很遙遠。在城裡的東邊。
east東邊
George: Oh no.
喬治:噢不。
Mitch: When will you guys meet up?
米奇:你們約什麼時候見?
George: In an hour.
喬治:一個小時後。
in+時間、表示之內
Mitch: You’ll be in a hurry. It will take around fifty minutes to get there.
米奇:會很趕喔。到那裡大約要五十分鐘。
be in a hurry很趕時間around(adv.)大約minute(n.)分鐘
George: How do I get there?
喬治:但要怎麼去啊?
Mitch: Take the MRT. It’s the fastest way.
米奇:坐捷運,這是最快的方法。
fast(adj.)快速的way(n.)方式
George: Alright. I’d better go then.
喬治:好。那我最好出門了。
had better+RV最好