
前房客事件簿
Anton is back from the photo studio. Lucy is talking to him.
安東從照相館回來了。露西在跟他說話。
photo studio照相館
Anton: I’m back from the studio.
安東:我從照相館回來了。
Lucy: Did you get the photos from that roll of film?
露西:你洗出那卷底片的照片了嗎?
film底片
Anton: Here they are.
安東:都在這裡。
Lucy: They are all black and white photos.
露西:都是黑白照片呢。
black(adj.)黑色的white(adj.)白色的
Anton: Did you find out who lived in this house?
安東:你有查到誰之前住在這棟房子裡了嗎?
house(n.)房子
Lucy: I called the landlord, but he had no idea.
露西:我打電話給房東,但他不知道。
landlord房東have no idea-have no clue毫無頭緒、不知道
Anton: Why?
安東:為什麼?
Lucy: His dad was the one who bought the house. It was an empty house.
露西:他爸爸才是買房子的人。當初這是一間空房子呢。
empty(adj.)空蕩蕩的
Anton: Well, I’m not giving up. I will get to the bottom of this.
安東:我是不會放棄的。我會一探究竟這個謎團。
give up放棄get to the bottom of sth.追根究底
Lucy: Let’s do this.
露西:沒錯。