
駭客一秒內破解
Tim and Teresa are siblings. Teresa is entering her password.
提姆和泰瑞莎是兄妹。泰瑞莎正在輸入她的密碼。
Tim: Teresa, why did you enter just three characters for your password?
提姆:泰瑞莎,你為什麼密碼只輸入三個字母?
character(n.)字元、字母、字
Teresa: What? My password only contains three characters. I forget my passwords easily, so I use a simple one.
泰瑞莎:什麼?我的密碼只包含三個字母。我很容易忘記密碼,所以我用了一個簡單的。
contain(v.)包含、容納
Tim: That’s dangerous. The most common password used in Taiwan is “vip,” and hackers can crack it within 1 second.
提姆:那很危險。台灣最常用的密碼是「vip」,駭客不到一秒就可以破解。
hack(v.)駭入; hacker(n.)駭客crack(v.)非法侵入
Teresa: Oops, that’s exactly what my password is.
泰瑞莎:糟了,那剛好就是我的密碼。
Tim: A strong password should be made up of at least 12 characters, including uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
提姆:一個高強度密碼應該要由至少十二個字元組成,其中包括大寫和小寫字母、數字,和特殊符號。
A make up B由A組成BB be made up of A B是由A組成的at least至少uppercase(n.)大寫; lowercase(n.)小寫; capital(n.)大寫字母Caps Lock大寫鎖定鍵
Teresa: It seems that mine is too weak. I also used the same password for other accounts.
泰瑞莎:我的密碼似乎強度太低了。我也在其他帳戶中使用相同的密碼。
weak(adj.)弱的、不夠好的account(n.)帳戶; bank account銀行帳戶; savings account儲蓄帳戶
Tim: Oh, don’t do that. Reusing passwords makes it easier for hackers to hack into your accounts.
提姆:噢,別那麼做。重複使用密碼讓駭客更容易駭入你的帳戶。
reuse(v.)重複使用
Teresa: I think it’s time for me to reset my passwords.
泰瑞莎:我想是時候重設我的密碼了。
reset(v.)重設it’s time for sb. to do sth.該是某人做某事的時候了it’s time that S V-ed該是做某事的時候了
Tim: Also, you have to check and update your passwords regularly.
提姆:你也必須定期檢查和更新密碼。
update(v.)更新regular(adj.)經常的、有規律的; regularly(adv.)經常地、有規律地
Teresa: I will.
泰瑞莎:我會的。