
牙仙子要來囉!
Julian is talking to his mom.
朱利安正在跟媽媽說話。
Julian: Mom! Mom! Look at my tooth.
朱利安:媽媽!媽媽!看我的牙齒。
Mom: Which one?
媽媽:哪一顆?
Which…?哪一個~?
Julian: This one. It is very loose.
朱利安:這一顆。它變得很鬆。
Mom: Oh! Let me see. Does it hurt?
媽媽:喔!讓我看看。會痛嗎?
hurt(v.)感到痛、傷害(感情)
Julian: No, it doesn’t hurt. It feels funny.
朱利安:不,不會痛。感覺怪怪的。
Mom: That is okay. It is a baby tooth. It will fall out soon.
媽媽:沒關係。那是乳牙。它很快就會掉下來。
fall out掉落、脫落
Julian: Why?
朱利安:為什麼?
Mom: Because a big “adult” tooth is growing under it.
媽媽:因為下面有一顆大的「恆齒」正在長出來。
grow(v.)成長、長大、生長grow up長大/grow in(牙齒、頭髮)長出來
Julian: Will I get money from the tooth fairy?
朱利安:牙仙子會給我錢嗎?
tooth fairy牙仙子
Mom: Yes, I think so! Put it under your pillow tonight.
媽媽:是的,我想會的!今天晚上把它放在你的枕頭下面。
pillow(n.)枕頭
Julian: Look! I pushed it with my tongue... and it fell out!
朱利安:看!我用舌頭推它⋯⋯它掉出來了!
tongue(n.)舌頭stick out one’s tongue吐舌頭
Mom: Look at that! Now you can whistle through your teeth!
媽媽:你看!你現在可以用牙齒縫吹口哨了!
whistle(v.)吹口哨