
客房免費看片
Ken and Mary are cleaning a room.
肯和瑪麗正在打掃房間。
Ken: What’s in the box?
肯:盒子裡裝的這些是什麼?
Mary: Oh! My old DVDs.
瑪麗:哦!我的舊DVD光碟。
Ken: Wait. Aren’t they the old DVDs from Blockbuster? You didn’t return them?
肯:等等,這些是百視達的光碟嗎?你還沒有還回去喔?
return(v.)歸還、回去
Mary: I guess I didn’t.
瑪麗:我想是沒有。
Ken: These bring back my memory. You know I used to work at a local Blockbuster.
肯:這些DVD喚起好多回憶。你知道我以前在我家附近的百視達打過工嗎?
bring back memory喚回回憶used to RV以前曾經local(adj.)當地的
Mary: Wow! Do you want to relive the memory again?
瑪麗:哇!那你想重回到那個時間點嗎?
relive the memory重新體驗當時、重溫當時、relive the moment
Ken: What do you mean?
肯:什麼意思?
Mary: The world’s last Blockbuster is now listed on Airbnb. Many will still flock to this very store to travel back to the time of DVDs.
瑪麗:世界上最後一間百視達現在變成一間Airbnb上的出租客房,有很多人還是會去這間店朝聖,來緬懷那個DVD的時代。
many=many peoplelist(v.)名列、列表、被動flock to蜂擁、聚集very(adj.)正是的、恰好的
Ken: That sounds awesome. I do miss it.
肯:聽起來很棒。我真的很懷念那時候欸。
miss(v.)思念、錯過
Mary: The best part is that visitors can watch all the DVDs in the room.
瑪麗:最棒的是可以看房間內所有DVD!
visitor(n.)遊客
Ken: We can do a classic movie marathon.
肯:我們可以來個經典老片馬拉松。
classic(adj.)經典的、classical(adj.)古典的
Mary: That’s more like it!
瑪麗:這才像話啊!