
歡樂學生物
Fiona and Leo just finished their biology class. They are talking about their teacher, Mr. Robinson.
菲歐娜和里歐剛上完生物課。他們在討論生物老師,羅賓森先生。
finish(v.)結束biology(n.)生物
Fiona: I can’t believe it!
菲歐娜:我真不敢相信!
believe(v.)相信
Leo: Can’t believe what?
里歐:不敢相信什麼?
Fiona: Mr. Robinson! He can’t stop telling those jokes!
菲歐娜:羅賓森先生,他一直講那些笑話。
stop+Ving(v.)停下joke(n., v.)笑話、說笑話
Leo: Haha! I knew that was what you were thinking.
里歐:哈哈!我就知道妳在想那件事。
know-knew-known(v.)知道
Fiona: Those jokes are so lame.
菲歐娜:那些笑話真的很爛。
lame(adj.)差勁、爛
Leo: You think so?
里歐:妳這樣覺得?
Fiona: Yeah. What do you think?
菲歐娜:對,那你覺得呢?
Leo: I actually quite enjoy his jokes. I like his sense of humor.
里歐:我其實還蠻喜歡他的笑話。我喜歡他的幽默。
enjoy(v.)享受sense of humor幽默感、a dry sense of humor冷面笑匠、a warped sense of humor笑點奇怪、冷門
Fiona: Really? Why?
菲歐娜:真的嗎?為什麼?
Leo: Well, I’d rather hear jokes than learn about cells. I’ll doze off in that case.
里歐:這個嘛,我寧可聽笑話也不要學一些跟細胞有關係的知識。那樣的話,我一定會睡著。
would rather寧願+than而不是cell(n.)細胞doze off打瞌睡