
在黑暗中邪惡又迷人的笑容
Paul and Annie are a couple. They are at home.
保羅跟安妮是夫妻,他們在家裡。
couple(n.)夫妻
Annie: I heard that there will be a new Joker movie.
安妮:我聽說將會有新的小丑電影耶。
hear(v.)聽說new(adj.)新的movie(n.)電影
Paul: Do you mean Suicide Squad 2?
保羅:你是說「自殺特攻隊2」嗎?
mean(v.)意思
Annie: No, I heard that it’ll be an origin story for the Joker.
安妮:不是喔,我聽說會是為小丑寫的起源故事。
hear(v.)聽說origin(n.)起源story(n.)故事
Paul: Here. I found the news. The Hangover’s Todd Phillips will direct the new Joker movie.
保羅:這邊,我找到新聞了。電影「醉後大丈夫」的導演陶德菲利普斯將執導新的小丑電影。
find(v.)找到、發現news(n.)新聞direct(v.)導演new(adj.)新的movie(n.)電影
Annie: Will Jared Leto still star as the Joker?
安妮:小丑還是會由傑瑞里托來演嗎?
star(v.)主演、擔任⋯⋯角色
Paul: No, he won’t play the role in the new movie.
保羅:不是喔,他不會在新電影裡扮演小丑了。
play(v.)飾演role(n.)角色new(adj.)新的movie(n.)電影
Annie: Wow, I’m looking forward to another Joker!
安妮:哇,我好期待另個小丑!
look forward to期待another(adj.)另一的
Paul: Yeah. And the news says that the origin story will be “a gritty crime film set in early-’80s Gotham City”.
保羅:是啊,新聞裡還提到,這個起源故事為寫實的犯罪電影,設定在80年代早期的高譚市。
news(n.)新聞say(v.)說、提及origin(n.)起源story(n.)故事gritty(adj.)寫實的crime(n.)犯罪film(n.)電影set(v.)設定
Annie: I’m so excited about it! It sounds like it will be super dark and realistic!
安妮:我覺得好興奮!聽起來會是個超級黑暗寫實的電影!
excited(adj.)感到興奮的sound(v.)聽起來dark(adj.)黑暗的realistic(adj.)真實的