
男女混浴你敢嘗試嗎?
Elsa and Jenny are chatting.
艾莎和珍妮在聊天。
chat(v.)聊天
Elsa: Do you want to go to the public bath with me?
艾莎:要不要跟我去泡裸湯?
want(v.)要,想要bath(n.)浴室with(prep.)和
Jenny: Oh, I’m really not confident with my body!
珍妮:噢,我對自己身材沒有信心耶!
really(adv.)真的,實在confident(adj.)自信的,有信心的body(n.)身體
Elsa: They even have mixed gender baths in Japan. They think you can only spa if you’re naked.
艾莎:日本還男女混浴耶,他們認為脫光才能徹底感受泉水。
even(adv.)甚至mixed(adj.)混合的gender(n.)性別Japan(n.)日本think(v.)認為only(adv.)只spa(v.)水療if(conj.)如果naked(adj.)赤裸的,裸體的
Jenny: Can tourists from other countries accept this?
珍妮:其它國家遊客都能接受嗎?
tourist(n.)遊客from(prep.)來自other(adj.)其他的country(n.)國家accept(v.)接受
Elsa: Because of increasing tourists, spa owners are changing the rules.
艾莎:因為遊客增多,溫泉業者開始改變規定。
because of因為,由於increasing(adj.)正在增加的spa(n.)溫泉浴場owner(n.)所有者,主人rule(n.)規則,規定
Jenny: What kind of changes?
珍妮:像是怎樣的改變?
kind(n.)種類change(n.)改變
Elsa: For example, there used to be a rule that if you have tattoos you can’t go in the spa.
艾莎:例如以往規定有刺青就不能泡湯。
for example舉例來說used to過去習慣tattoo(n.)刺青
Jenny: Then a lot of foreign tourists probably can’t go in.
珍妮:那很多外國遊客都不能泡了耶。
then(adv.)那麼a lot of很多foreign(adj.)外國的probably(adv.)可能
Elsa: Now, you can use a special type of tape to cover up your tattoos and go in.
艾莎:現在用特殊膠帶覆蓋刺青就可以了。
now(adv.)現在use(v.)使用special(adj.)特別的type(n.)種類tape(n.)膠帶cover(v.)覆蓋cover up掩蓋,遮掩
Jenny: Tourists have different needs. I’m guessing there will be less public baths in the future.
珍妮:遊客的需求不同,我猜以後裸湯會變少。
different(adj.)不同的need(n.)需求guess(v.)猜測less(adj.)較少的future(n.)未來
Elsa: What a pity! The Japanese public bathing culture is changing for sure.
艾莎:那真可惜!但的確日本裸湯文化正在轉變中。
what(adj.)多麼pity(n.)可惜的事for sure肯定,確實