
快躲到桌子底下
Dakota and Leo are working at the office. The ground is shaking all of a sudden.
達科塔和里歐正在工作,地板突然搖了起來。
all of a sudden突然間=suddenly
Dakota: Did you feel that?
達科塔:你有感覺到嗎?
feel(v.)感受到
Leo: Feel what?
里歐:什麼東西?
Dakota: The ground is shaking. Look at my glass.
達科塔:地板在搖,你看我的杯子。
glass(n.)玻璃杯、a glass of water一杯水
Leo: Earthquake! What should we do? Should we go open the door?
里歐:地震!我們該怎麼辦?要去開門嗎?
earthquake(n.)地震should(aux.)應該+RV
Dakota: Don′t panic. I don′t think we have time to do that.
達科塔:先不要慌張。已經沒時間開門了。
panic(v.)恐慌、驚慌
Leo: Oh no! The whole building is shaking.
里歐:噢不!整棟樓都在搖啊。
building(n.)建築物、大樓
Dakota: Hide under the table. Hurry up!
達科塔:躲在桌子底下。快!
hide(v.)躲藏、hide and seek躲貓貓hurry up快一點
Leo: Is it over yet? I think it′s over.
里歐:結束了嗎?應該結束了。
over(adv.)結束
Dakota: I think it is. Are you okay?
達科塔:應該是。你還好嗎?
Leo: Just a little dizzy. I′m fine.
里歐:有點暈而已。我沒事。
dizzy(adj.)頭暈的
Dakota: Let′s check the news.
達科塔:我們快看新聞。