
引人注目的家族
Tina and Owen are colleagues. They are chatting.
蒂娜和歐文是同事。他們在聊天。
Tina: Owen, I have to tell you something.
蒂娜:歐文,我得告訴你一件事。
tell(v.)告訴
Owen: What is it?
歐文:什麼事?
Tina: I was at the mall shopping this Saturday, and something caught my eye.
蒂娜:這個星期六我在商場裡看到一個東西引起我的注意。
mall(n.)商場catch my eye引人注意
Owen: Was it the new Louis Vuitton bag?
歐文:是新的LV包嗎?
bag(n.)包包
Tina: What? Come on. I don’t even like those bags.
蒂娜:什麼?才不是,我根本就不喜歡LV包。
Owen: What was it then?
歐文:那是什麼?
Tina: I saw a girl with ginger hair. Just like yours.
蒂娜:我看到一個紅頭髮的女孩。就跟你一樣。
see(v.)看到girl(n.)女生hair(n.)頭髮
Owen: Ha! I think you saw my sister. The hair runs in the family.
歐文:我想你看到我妹妹吧。我們全家都紅頭髮。
run in the family家族遺傳
Tina: Really! Your sister looks very pretty.
蒂娜:真的嗎!你妹妹好漂亮。
pretty(adj.)漂亮的
Owen: Yeah. She was there with her friends.
歐文:對啊。她應該是和朋友在商場。