
躺著也能買衣服
Mia and Stanley are friends. They are having a conversation.
米亞和史丹利是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Stanley: Hey, Mia! Do you buy clothes online?
史丹利:嘿,米亞!你有在線上買衣服嗎?
clothes(n.)衣服put on/take off clothes穿上/脫下衣服
Mia: Oh, yes! It’s so easy. I can shop from home in my pajamas!
米亞:喔,有啊!很方便。我可以穿著睡衣在家裡購物!
pajamas(n.)睡衣
Stanley: I tried it once, but I wasn’t sure about the size.
史丹利:我試過一次,但我不確定衣服的尺寸。
once(adv.)一次once or twice一兩次be sure about確定、肯定
Mia: That can be hard. I always check the size chart before I buy.
米亞:那會有點困難。我每次買衣服前都會看尺寸表。
always(adv.)總是check(v.)檢查、檢視check out看看、結帳
Stanley: I didn’t do that. I bought a shirt, but it was too big!
史丹利:我沒有那麼做。我買了一件襯衫,但它太大了!
buy(v.)購買(過去式bought)buy sb. sth.購買某物給某人=buy sth. for sb.shirt(n.)襯衫、上衣shorts(n.)短褲
Mia: That happened to me too. I just sent it back and got the right size.
米亞:我有類似經驗。我就把它退回去,然後換了合適的尺寸。
happen to發生send(v.)郵寄、發送right(adj.)正確的、合適的
Stanley: I guess online shopping is fun, but you need to be careful.
史丹利:我想網購很有趣,但還是要小心。
careful(adj.)小心的be careful with小心某事物
Mia: Yes, it’s fun, and when the package comes, it feels like a little surprise!
米亞:是啊,真的很有趣,而且當包裹來的時候,會覺得像收到一個小驚喜!
package(n.)包裹surprise(n.)(v.)驚喜surprise sb. with…用~使某人驚訝
Stanley: Yeah, I agree! I’ll try again next time.
史丹利:沒錯,我同意!下次我會再試試看。
agree(v.)同意agree with sth./sb.同意某觀點/某人time(n.)次(數)