
五秒鐘離開
Fred and Eva are brother and sister. They are in the living room.
弗雷德和伊娃是一對兄妹。他們在客廳裡。
Eva: Hey, I’m bored. Let’s play a game.
伊娃:嘿,我很無聊。我們來玩個遊戲吧。
bored(adj.)感到無聊的、感到厭煩的boring(adj.)令人感到無聊的、煩人的、乏味的
Fred: How do we play it?
弗雷德:要怎麼玩?
Eva: When I say “the floor is lava,” you have five seconds to get off the floor.
伊娃:當我說「地板有岩漿」時,你有五秒鐘的時間離開地板。
lava(n.)岩漿、熔岩get off離開、出發、下班、下(車、飛機、船等)get on上(車、飛機、船等)
Fred: How do I get off the floor?
弗雷德:我要怎麼離開地板?
Eva: You can hop on the sofa or just use a cushion to avoid the “lava.”
伊娃:你可以跳到沙發上,或者用墊子來避開「岩漿」。
hop(v.)跳cushion(n.)墊子、座墊、靠墊
Fred: What happens if I touch the lava?
弗雷德:如果我碰到岩漿,會發生什麼事?
touch(v.)(n.)觸碰、觸摸、觸動、感動keep in touch保持聯繫
Eva: If you touch the lava, you lose the game.
伊娃:如果你碰到岩漿,你就會輸掉遊戲。
lose(v.)輸掉、失去
Fred: What do I get if I win the game?
弗雷德:如果我赢了遊戲,會得到什麼?
Eva: I will treat you to ice cream.
伊娃:我會請你吃冰淇淋。
treat(v.)請客、款待、對待
Fred: And if I lose?
弗雷德:那如果我輸了呢?
Eva: You will treat me to ice cream.
伊娃:你就要請我吃冰淇淋。
treat(n.)樂事、享受、特別款待
Fred: Sounds fun. I’m in.
弗雷德:聽起來很好玩耶。那我要玩。
count me in把我算進去