
粉絲連署要求重拍
Kevin and Laura are waiting for the school bus.
凱文和蘿拉在等校車。
wait for N(Ving)等候~
Kevin: Have you watched Season 8 of Game of Thrones?
凱文:你有看了冰與火之歌的第八季了嗎?
have V-pp現在完成式season(n.)季
Laura: No, I haven’t watched it since Season 6. I’ve been binge-watching lately so that I can catch up on the episodes that I’ve missed.
蘿拉:還沒,我從第六季之後都還沒看,我最近都在追劇,才能追上我之前沒看的部分。
binge-watch(v.)追劇lately(adv.)=recently最近so that以便於catch up on趕上
Kevin: I saw some news on the Internet this morning, saying that fans are not satisfied with how the plot has turned out in the final season.
凱文:我今天早上在網路上看到新聞說粉絲對於最後一季的劇情走向不太滿意。
be satisfied with對~不滿意plot(n.)劇情turn out結果是
Laura: Really? Is it not as good as the previous season?
蘿拉:真的嗎?第八季沒有像第七季那麼好?
previous(adj.)之前的
Kevin: Seems like it. Like in Episode 5, the...
凱文:好像是喔,比方說在第五集⋯。
seem(v.)似乎
Laura: Hey! No spoilers, ok?
蘿拉:嘿!不要劇透好嗎?
spoiler爆雷、劇透spoiler alert有雷注意
Kevin: Alright. Anyway, I get why people are petitioning for a remake of Season 8.
凱文:好啦,總之,我可以理解為何大家要連署要求重拍第八季。
alright(adv.)=all right好吧anyway(adv.)總之get(v.)=understand理解petition(v.)請願remake(n.)重拍、重製
Laura: It’s that bad, huh?
蘿拉:那麼糟嗎?
that(adv.)那麼
Kevin: As bad as it may seem, I don’t think HBO will ever consider reshooting the final season.
凱文:雖然第八季很糟,我不覺得HBO會考慮重拍最後一季。
consider(v.)=think about考慮reshoot(v.)重新拍攝
Laura: Definitely not. It would cost too much.
蘿拉:一定不會,成本太高了。
definitely(adv.)一定
Kevin: The last episode will be on again tomorrow night. Do you want to come over to my place and watch it together?
凱文:最後一季明晚會重播,你想過來我家一起看嗎?
come over to N到~來
Laura: Sure, I don’t have any plans for tomorrow night anyway.
蘿拉:好啊,反正我明晚也沒事。
plan(n.)安排