
喝水才是王道!
Alice is talking to her colleague Kevin during their lunch break.
愛麗絲正利用午餐時間和同事凱文聊天。
Alice: Hey Kevin, did you see the news? The government just published the Daily Food Guide for 2026.
愛麗絲:嘿凱文,你有看到新聞嗎?政府剛公布了2026年的每日飲食指南。
publish(v.)出版、發行
Kevin: Oh really? Does it say I should eat more fried chicken and drink more bubble milk tea?
凱文:喔真的嗎?它有說我應該多吃炸雞、多喝珍珠奶茶嗎?
Alice: Nice try! Actually, it says we should drink more water and less milk.
愛麗絲:想得美!其實是說我們要多喝水、少喝牛奶。
less(det.)較少的
Kevin: Less milk? But I drink a big latte every morning. That’s a lot of milk!
凱文:少喝牛奶?但我每天早上都喝一杯大拿鐵耶,那裡面很多牛奶!
Alice: I know. But the new guide says adults only need about 240 milliliters of milk a day.
愛麗絲:我知道,但新指南說成年人一天大約只需要240毫升的乳品。
milliliter(n.)毫升
Kevin: Wait, that’s just one small carton! Why did they change it?
凱文:等等,那只有一小盒耶!為什麼要改?
carton(n.)紙盒、盒裝容器
Alice: Well, milk can have a lot of fat and calories. And you can get calcium from other foods too.
愛麗絲:因為牛奶其實可能含有不少脂肪和熱量,而且鈣質也可以從其他食物取得。
high in fat高脂肪/low in fat低脂肪consume calories攝取熱量daily calorie intake每日熱量攝取
Kevin: Like what? I don’t want weak bones when I get older.
凱文:像什麼?我可不想老了骨頭變弱。
weak(adj.)虛弱的、淡的、沒效果的
Alice: Tofu, small fish, and black sesame are all good sources of calcium.
愛麗絲:像豆腐、小魚乾和黑芝麻,都是很好的鈣質來源。
source(n.)來源
Kevin: Interesting. Did they change anything else?
凱文:原來如此。還有改別的嗎?
Alice: Yes! The guide says we can eat more nuts and seeds — up to two servings a day.
愛麗絲:有喔!指南說堅果和種子類可以多吃,一天最多兩份。
up to最多、可達到serving(n.)一份one serving of…一份~
Kevin: Nice! Then I’ll swap my milk tea for a big bottle of water and some almonds.
凱文:太好了!那我就把奶茶換成一大瓶水,再配點杏仁。
swap A for B把A換成B