
都是髒襪惹的禍
Judy and Jason are roommates.
茱蒂和傑森是室友。
roommate(n.)室友
Judy: Hey Jason, do you have a minute? I need to talk.
茱蒂:嘿,傑森,你有時間嗎?我需要聊聊。
minute(n.)分鐘、片刻need(v.)需要
Jason: I’m texting my friend, but I’ll listen to you, too.
傑森:我正在傳訊息給我朋友,但我也可以聽妳說。
text(v.)發訊息friend(n.)朋友but(conj.)但是listen(v.)聽、傾聽
Judy: Did you put your dirty socks in the cupboard?
茱蒂:你把你的髒襪子放在櫥櫃裡嗎?
put(v.)把…放在、放置dirty(n.)髒的、骯髒的sock(n.)短襪
Jason: My socks? Oh! My girlfriend came here last weekend, so I put them away.
傑森:我的襪子?噢!我女朋友上週來這裡,所以我把它們收起來了。
girlfriend(n.)女朋友come(v.)來here(adv.)在這裡、來這裡last(adj.)最後的weekend(n.)週末so(conj.)因此、所以away(adv.)在別處、向另一邊put sth. away把…收拾起來
Judy: And you forgot to take them out?
茱蒂:而且你忘記要拿出來?
forget(v.)忘記take(v.)拿走、帶走out(adv.)出、向外
Jason: Did I? I can’t remember……
傑森:是嗎?我不記得了……
remember(v.)記得
Judy: Hello? Are you listening? Who am I talking to? Hey, stop chatting!
茱蒂:哈囉?你有在聽嘛?我在跟誰說話?嘿!別再聊了!
stop(v.)停止、停下chat(v.)閒聊、聊天
Jason: Oh, I’m sorry. What did you say?
傑森:噢,抱歉;妳說什麼?
sorry(adj.)抱歉的、對不起的say(v.)說
Judy: The whole cupboard smells now. You need to do something to get rid of that smell!
茱蒂:整個壁櫥現在很臭,你必須要做些什麼來除掉那種難聞的氣味!
whole(adj.)整個的、全部的something(pron.)某事、某物get rid of擺脫、除去、處理掉smell(n.)氣味
Jason: Alright, alright. Don’t be so serious. I’ll do it!
傑森:好啦好啦,別這麼嚴肅嘛。我會去做的!
alright(adv.)好的、可以so(adv.)這麼、那麼serious(adj.)嚴肅的、認真的