
引導取代傳輸
Mason and Aaron are colleagues. They both have a daughter.
梅森和亞倫是同事。他們倆都有一個女兒。
Mason: Do you think the way of learning nowadays has become very different?
梅森:你覺得現在學生的學習方式變得跟以前來說非常不同嗎?
nowadays(adv.)現今different(adj.)不一樣的、same(adj.)一樣的
Aaron: Also, the ways of teaching. Teachers in the future will have to do more.
亞倫:教學方式也是。未來老師需要做更多。
Mason: You can say that again.
梅森:完全同意。
I totally agree.完全同意
Aaron: Their responsibility is not just about delivering knowledge anymore. It’s more about leading students to think and explore.
亞倫:責任不只是傳輸知識了,更是在於引導學生思考和探索。
responsibility(n.)責任、responsible(adj.)負責的deliver(v.)傳遞knowledge(n.)知識lead(v.)帶領、引領explore(v.)探索
Mason: Making students able to learn on their own.
梅森:讓學生能夠自己吸收學習。
be able to do sth.能夠
Aaron: With so many digital learning tools now, it’s a very important skill.
亞倫:現在有這麼多的數位學習工具,這變成一項非常重要的技能。
digital(adj.)數位的tool(n.)工具skill(n.)技能
Mason: Like, my daughter is very interested in learning English, so her teacher encouraged her to find a foreign tutor online.
梅森:就像我女兒對學英語很感興趣,老師就鼓勵她在網上找外國老師。
be interested in感興趣encourage sb. to do sth.鼓勵某人做某事、discourage(v.)勸退tutor(n.)家教
Aaron: That’s so nice!
亞倫:好棒的主意!
Mason: Yes! Like, my teachers in high school would never do that.
梅森:對!我以前的高中老師永遠不會做這種事。