
你很花癡欸
Adam and Carol are classmates. They are chatting outside Adam’s house while a guy is walking by.
亞當和凱若是同學,正當他們在亞當家外面聊天時,一個男生走過去。
while(conj.)在⋯的時候
Carol: Adam, do you know that guy?
凱若:亞當,你認識那個男生嗎?
guy(n.)男人
Adam: He is my neighbor, Patrick.
亞當:他是我鄰居,派翠克。
neighbor(n.)鄰居
Carol: He is so tall and good-looking.
凱若:他好高又好帥啊。
good-looking長相好看的
Adam: He goes to a college nearby, and he is the captain of a basketball team.
亞當:他就讀附近的大學,是籃球隊的隊長。
nearby(adv)在附近captain(n.)隊長
Carol: Wow…Does he go out with anyone?
凱若:哇,他有和誰交往嗎?
go out with sb.和某人交往
Adam: I don’t know. I don’t know him that well.
亞當:不知道,我跟他沒那麼熟。
Carol: Can you ask around for me?
凱若:你可以幫我打聽一下嗎?
ask around四處打聽
Adam: Give me a break! You are so boy crazy.
亞當:饒了我吧!你真是花癡欸。
give sb. a breakboy crazy
Carol: No, I am not. I just have a thing for sporty guys.
凱若:我才沒有,我只是對擅長運動的人有好感而已。
have a thing for sb.很喜歡某人sporty(adj.)愛好或擅長體育運動的