
「排遺」鑰匙圈?
Alice is scrolling through Threads on her phone. She sees a viral post about the Taiwan Black Bear Education Center and shows it to her colleague Bernie.
愛麗絲正在滑手機看Threads。她看到一篇關於台灣黑熊教育館的熱門貼文,並拿給她的同事伯尼看。
scroll through sth.滑動瀏覽、翻閱viral(adj.)病毒的 、網路上快速傳播、爆紅的go viral走紅 、瘋傳
Alice: Bernie, look! This keychain is so cute.
愛麗絲:伯尼,你看!這個鑰匙圈好可愛喔。
keychain(n.)鑰匙圈
Bernie: Wait... is that... bear poop?
伯尼:等等⋯⋯那是⋯⋯黑熊便便嗎?
Alice: Yes! It’s the “Taiwan Black Bear Poop Keychain.” It’s a huge hit in Hualien.
愛麗絲:對啊!這是「台灣黑熊排遺便便鑰匙圈」。在花蓮超級紅。
a huge hit大受歡迎的事物
Bernie: Why do you want a poop keychain? That’s a bit strange, isn’t it?
伯尼:妳為什麼會想要一個便便鑰匙圈?這有點奇怪,不是嗎?
a bit+adj.一點點、稍微
Alice: No, it’s special! If you open the zipper, there are seeds inside. It shows how bears help the forest grow.
愛麗絲:不,它很特別!如果你拉開拉鍊,裡面有種子。它展示了黑熊如何幫助森林生長。
seed(n.)種子sow seeds播種seedling(n.)幼苗
Bernie: Oh, I see. It’s for “environmental education.” Can I buy one online?
伯尼:喔,我懂了。這是為了「環境教育」。那我可以在網路上買到嗎?
environmental(adj.)環境的environmental damage環境破壞education(n.)教育receive/get an education受教育
Alice: Not right now. The shop says they are “constipated.”
愛麗絲:現在不行。館方說他們正在「便秘中」。
constipated(adj.)便秘的
Bernie: Constipated? What do you mean?
伯尼:便秘?什麼意思?
Alice: The bears can’t “poop” fast enough! The keychains are handmade, so they are out of stock.
愛麗絲:黑熊「大」得不夠快啦!因為鑰匙圈是手工製作的,所以現在缺貨。
handmade(adj.)手工的handmade jewelry手工首飾handmade soap/candle手工肥皂/蠟燭out of stock缺貨run out of stock售完、賣光back in stock再次有貨
Bernie: That’s so funny! What are people saying online?
伯尼:那太好笑了!網友在網路上怎麼說?
Alice: One person wrote: “Take my money and please poop faster!”
愛麗絲:有一個人寫道:「錢給你,請大快一點!」
Bernie: Poor bears! I hope they “poop” soon. I want one for my backpack too.
伯尼:可憐的黑熊!希望牠們快點「大便」。我的背包也想要掛一個。
school backpack書包hiking backpack登山背包