
有打到你嗎?
Rick and Tracy are colleagues. Tracy is late for work.
瑞克和雀西是同事。雀西上班遲到了。
Rick: Hey, Tracy. You’re never late. What happened?
瑞克:嘿,雀西。你從不遲到的。發生什麼事了嗎?
Tracy: You won’t believe it. The whole ceiling in my bathroom fell down out of nowhere!
雀西:你不會相信的。我家浴室的整個天花板突然掉下來!
whole(adj.)全部的、整個的out of nowhere突然、出人意料地from nowhere突然、出人意料地
Rick: What? How could that be possible?
瑞克:什麼?怎麼可能?
possible(adj.)可能的
Tracy: I guess the wooden ceiling was too old.
雀西:我猜木製的天花板太老舊了。
wooden(adj.)木製的
Rick: Did it hit you?
瑞克:有打到你嗎?
hit(v.)擊打、碰撞
Tracy: No, thank God. The door supported it.
雀西:沒有,謝天謝地。門撐住了它。
support(v.)支撐
Rick: You are so lucky. What are you planning to do about it?
瑞克:你真幸運。你打算拿它怎麼辦?
lucky(adj.)幸運的、運氣好的plan to VR計劃做某事
Tracy: I will change it to a plastic one.
雀西:我會換成塑膠的天花板。
plastic(adj.)(n.)塑膠的、塑膠plastic bottle塑膠瓶
Rick: OK. If you need a bathroom to take a shower, just let me know.
瑞克:好的。如果你需要浴室洗澡,就跟我說一聲。
take a shower淋浴take a bath泡澡
Tracy: Thanks. That’s so kind of you.
雀西:謝了。你人真好。