
蒂娜的談判術
Tina is at a night market. She is shopping.
蒂娜在夜市購物。
night market夜市shop(v.)購物
Tina: These glasses are so cool.
蒂娜:這些眼鏡好酷喔。
glass(n.)眼鏡
Vendor: Would you like to try them on?
攤商:你想試戴嗎?
would like=want想要try on試穿
Tina: Yes. Wow, they look even better now. How much do they cost?
蒂娜:好啊。哇,戴起來更好看,這些要多少錢?
look(v.)看起來better(adj.)比較好的cost(v.)要價
Vendor: They cost 600 TWD.
攤商:一副600元。
cost(v.)要價
Tina: Ouch, that is expensive. At the mall, they cost 400 TWD. Can you give me a discount?
蒂娜:喔,滿貴的。在購物中心只要400耶,可以給我打折嗎?
expensive(adj.)昂貴的mall(n.)購物中心cost(v.)要價discount(n.)折扣
Vendor: 500 TWD. I can’t sell them any cheaper.
攤商: 一副500元,無法再便宜了。
sell(v.)銷售cheap(adj.)便宜的
Tina: What if I buy two pairs of glasses for 800 TWD?
蒂娜:如果我買兩副,可以算我800嗎?
buy(v.)購買pair(n.)對、副glass(n.)眼鏡
Vendor: You can buy three pairs for 1,200 TWD. That is my best offer.
攤商:3副1,200,真的只能這樣子。
buy(v.)購買pair(n.)對、副best(adj.)最好的offer(n.)折扣
Tina: Deal! I will take these three then. 1,200 TWD, here you go!
蒂娜:成交!我就帶三副,這邊1,200給你。