
好玩的科學
Paul and Rachel just had science class. They are talking.
保羅和瑞秋剛上完科學課。他們正在聊天。
science(n.)科學
Paul: Today’s science class was so fun!
保羅:今天的科學課好好玩!
Rachel: Yes! We made the balloon bigger with baking soda and vinegar!
瑞秋:對啊!我們用小蘇打和醋讓氣球變大了!
with(prep.)用vinegar(n.)醋
Paul: First, we put baking soda into the balloon.
保羅:我們先把小蘇打放進氣球裡。
put ...into...把…放進…裡面
Rachel: Then we poured vinegar into the bottle.
瑞秋:然後把醋倒進瓶子裡。
pour...into...把~倒入~
Paul: After that, we put the balloon on the bottle top.
保羅:接著我們把氣球套在瓶口上。
bottle(n.)瓶子a bottle of…一瓶…
Rachel: When we lifted the balloon, the powder went into the bottle.
瑞秋:當我們把氣球抬起來,小蘇打就進到瓶子裡了。
lift(v.)舉起、抬起powder(n.)粉末
Paul: It made bubbles! The balloon got so big!
保羅:它就開始冒泡泡了!氣球變得超大!
bubble(n.)泡泡
Rachel: I thought it was going to fly away!
瑞秋:我還以為它要飛走了呢!
fly away飛走、飛開
Paul: Haha, maybe next time we can tie it to a toy car!
保羅:哈哈,也許下次我們可以把氣球綁在玩具車上!
tie...to...把~綁在~
Rachel: Great idea! Let’s make a science race!
瑞秋:好主意!我們來辦個科學賽車吧!