
忘了寄會議文件
Helen and Peter are colleagues. They are having lunch.
海倫和彼得是同事。他們正在吃午飯。
Helen: I can’t believe it! Do you know what Donnie did to me?
海倫:我簡直不敢相信!你知道唐尼對我做了什麼嗎?
believe(v.)相信
Peter: What did he do this time?
彼得:這次他又做了什麼?
this time這次
Helen: He forgot to send me the files for the meeting this morning.
海倫:他今天早上忘了把會議文件寄給我。
forget to do sth.忘了做某事send(v.)寄送file(n.)文件
Peter: That’s not right at all.
彼得:這可不對喔。
right(adj.)正確的
Helen: That guy can’t do anything.
海倫:那傢伙有夠沒路用。
Peter: You should talk to your manager about him.
彼得:你應該和經理談談他的行為。
manager(n.)經理
Helen: I was thinking about it.
海倫:我有在考慮。
Peter: Or your plan will be over for sure.
彼得:要不你的計劃肯定會開天窗。
plan(n.)計畫be over終結、完蛋for sure一定、當然
Helen: Good point. I’ll do it this afternoon.
海倫:好。我今天下午就去說。
good point說得有道理afternoon(n.)下午
Peter: That’s the only way.
彼得:這是唯一的解決方法了。