
你認錯人了
Peter and Philip work together. They are talking.
彼得和菲利普是同事。他們倆在說話。
Peter: Hey! I saw you on Sunday.
彼得:嘿,我星期天有看到你。
see-saw(v.)看到
Philip: Where?
菲利普:在哪裡?
Peter: At the department store. I tried to say ‘hi’ but you didn’t see me.
彼得:在百貨公司啊!我原本想跟你打招呼但你沒看到我。
department store百貨公司try-tried(v.)試著一般動詞否定didn′t
Philip: No way! That wasn’t me.
菲利普:不可能,那不是我吧。
no way不可能
Peter: I’m pretty sure it was you.
彼得:我很確定那就是你。
pretty(adv.)=very非常sure(adj.)確定的
Philip: I was under the weather all weekend. I didn’t go out.
菲利普:我上週末生病了,我沒有出門。
under the weather不舒服weekend(n.)周末go out出門
Peter: Then who did I see?
彼得:那我看到的是誰啊?
Philip: Not a clue. Why did you think the person was me?
菲利普:為什麼你會覺得那個人是我啊?
not a clue毫無頭緒
Peter: He really looked like you.
彼得:那個人跟你長得如出一轍。
look like sb.長得像某人
Philip: Well, a lot of handsome guys look just like me.
菲利普:這個嘛,所有帥哥都長得跟我很像。
a lot of=many許多handsome(adj.)英俊的