
一筆訂單兩封簡訊
Bruce and Ashley are friends. They are chatting.
布魯斯和艾許莉是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Bruce: Ashley, have you shopped online before?
布魯斯:艾許莉,你以前有網購過嗎?
online(adj.)(adv.)網路上的、在網路上
Ashley: Yes. Why are you asking?
艾許莉:有啊。為什麼這麼問?
Bruce: I got two text messages saying that my packages had arrived at the convenience store, but I only placed one order.
布魯斯:我收到兩封簡訊說我的包裹已經抵達超商了,但我只有下一筆訂單。
text message簡訊package(n.)包裹place(v.)安置、擺放place an order下訂單
Ashley: I had the same experience before. That must be a scam.
艾許莉:我以前有相同的經驗。那一定是詐騙。
Bruce: Really? But how did the scammer know my personal information?
布魯斯:真的嗎?但詐騙者怎麼知道我的個資呢?
scammer(n.)詐騙者personal(adj.)個人的、私人的information(n.)資料
Ashley: I think our personal information is leaked easily through the internet.
艾許莉:我想我們的個資在網路上很容易被洩露出去。
leak(v.)洩漏、洩露through(prep.)透過
Bruce: You’re right. Then how can I know if it’s a scam or not? I don’t want to be cheated.
布魯斯:你說得對。那我如何知道那是不是詐騙呢?我不想被騙。
cheat(v.)欺騙、作弊
Ashley: You have to make sure your order summary is correct. The package from the scammer will ask you to pay via cash on delivery.
艾許莉:你必須確認你的訂單資訊是正確的。詐騙者的包裹會要你貨到付款。
summary(n.)概要、摘要order summary訂單資訊via(prep.)透過、憑藉cash on delivery貨到付款
Bruce: Then I would be ripped off.
布魯斯:然後我就會被騙錢。
rip sb. off 騙某人錢、剝削某人
Ashley: Yep. So take a screenshot after placing your order.
艾許莉:沒錯。所以在下訂單後截個圖吧。
screenshot(n.)螢幕截圖