
好市多推出泰式雞腿堡
Hank and Zoe are shopping at Costco.
漢克與柔伊正在好市多採買。
shop(v.)買,購買
Zoe: Let’s have lunch here later on.
柔伊:我們等一下在這裡吃午餐吧!
let(v.)讓have(v.)吃later on晚些時候
Hank: Okay! Then I can have a hot dog again!
漢克:好啊!那我又可以吃熱狗了!
then(adv.)那麼hot dog熱狗again(adv.)又,再一次
Zoe: I saw some posts on Facebook of a new flavor. Would you like to try it out?
柔伊:我在臉書上看到一些新口味的貼文,你想要嘗試嗎?
post(n.)貼文would like想要try(v.)嚐試
Hank: What flavor is it?
漢克:是什麼口味呢?
Zoe: It’s Thai-flavored chicken fillet burger. It looks quite big, so it should be enough for you.
柔伊:是泰式雞腿堡。它看起來相當大,所以對你來說應該足夠。
look(v.)看起來quite(adv.)相當,很should(aux.)應該enough(adv.)足夠,充足
Hank: I like Thai-flavored food. What do people think about it?
漢克:我喜歡泰國風味的食物。人們對這個口味的看法如何?
food(n.)食物think(v.)認為about(prep.)關於
Zoe: They say it’s a big portion. If it’s sour and spicy enough, that would be fantastic.
柔伊:他們說它的份量很大,如果夠酸夠辣的話,就會更棒了!
say(v.)說portion(n.)一份if(conj.)如果sour(adj.)酸的spicy(adj.)辣的fantastic(adv.)極好的
Hank: Hmm… Everyone has a different sense of taste though. I’d like to try it myself anyway.
漢克:嗯……但每個人的口味都不同,無論如何我想自己嘗試一下。
everyone(pron.)每個人different(adj.)不同的sense(n.)感覺taste(n.)味道myself(pron.)我自己
Zoe: Nice! I’m looking forward to it!
柔伊:很好!我好期待哦!
nice(adj.)很好的look forward to期待