
冷鋒過境
Hank and Gina are roommates. They are chatting.
漢克和吉娜是室友。他們在聊天。
Hank: I should dig out my comforter. The temperature will drop below 16 degrees tonight.
漢克:該挖出我的被子了。今晚氣溫會降到16度以下。
dig out挖出、翻找comforter棉被
Gina: Really? Is a cold front coming?
吉娜:真的嗎?冷鋒要來了嗎?
cold front冷鋒、warm front暖鋒
Hank: Yes, and it will become humid and cold.
漢克:沒錯,會變得又濕又冷。
humid(adj.)潮濕的、wet(adj.)濕的
Gina: I should start putting on a sweater then.
吉娜:那我應該開始穿毛衣了。
sweater or jumper毛衣、cardigan羊毛衫
Hank: The temperature difference can be up to 10 degrees. Bundle up!
漢克:溫差可達10度喔。要穿多一點呀!
difference(n.)差異bundle up包緊緊、穿多一點
Gina: Winter is finally coming. I love cold weather.
吉娜:冬天終於來了。我喜歡冷天氣。
Hank: Not me.
漢克:我不行。
Gina: I forgot that you were born in the south.
吉娜:我忘了你是南方的孩子。
be born出生
Hank: I was thinking about going home for the weekend.
漢克:我其實在想要不要週末回家一趟。
Gina: You should. It will only get colder and colder.
吉娜:去吧。天氣只會越來越冷呢。
colder and colder越來越冷、比較級