
連搭7站,立刻優惠
Joe and Eva are at home. Eva is busy with something.
喬與伊娃在家裡,伊娃在忙著一些事情。
busy(adj.)忙碌的
Joe: Hey, what are you doing?
喬:嘿,你在做什麼?
Eva: My besties and I decided to go to Japan next March. I’m checking the bus schedule to Taoyuan airport.
伊娃:我跟幾個好朋友決定明年3月去日本,我在看到桃園機場的巴士時程表。
besty好朋友decide(v.)決定check(v.)查看bus(n.)公車schedule(n.)時間表airport(n.)機場
Joe: You girls can take the Taoyuan Metro. It’s cheaper and also more convenient. Also, Taoyuan Metro will offer discounts starting next year. I just read it in the news.
喬:你們幾個女生可以搭機場捷運,比較便宜又比較方便。而且,機場捷運明年開始還有折扣。我剛剛看新聞看到的。
cheap(adj.)便宜的convenient(adj.)方便的offer(v.)提供discount(n.)折扣start(v.)開始
Eva: What kinds of discounts?
伊娃:什麼樣的折扣?
discount(n.)折扣
Joe: If you take the MRT from the A1 stop to the A7 stop, you are entitled to a 10 dollar discount.
喬:如果你搭機捷,從A1搭到A7站,可以有10元折扣。
entitle(v.)給予資格discount(n.)折扣
Eva: That doesn’t sound like a very good deal.
伊娃:聽起來沒有很划算。
deal(n.)交易
Joe: If you take the MRT first and transfer to a bus, you can also have a 5 to 9 dollar discount.
喬:如果你搭捷運後轉乘公車,還可以有5~9元的折扣。
transfer(v.)轉換、轉乘discount(n.)折扣
Eva: That’s great! I’m going out for dinner with the girls to discuss about our trip. Do you want to come with?
伊娃:那太好了!我現在要跟其他女生去吃飯,討論旅行的事。你想一起去嗎?
discuss(v.)討論trip(n.)旅行
Joe: No, thanks. I don’t want to impose. Have fun!
喬:不用,謝謝。我不打擾你們了,好好玩吧。
impose(v.)打擾have fun好好地玩