
從巴黎到布魯塞爾
Emma is at a train station in Paris, talking to a ticket agent about traveling to Brussels.
艾瑪在巴黎的火車站,與售票員談論前往布魯塞爾的行程。
ticket(n.)票agent(n.)代理人
Emma: Hi, I’d like to buy a ticket for the next high-speed train to Brussels.
艾瑪:嗨,我想買下一班去布魯塞爾的高鐵票。
Agent: Sure. The next train leaves at 2:30 p.m. Would you like a one-way or round-trip ticket?
售票員:好的。下一班火車下午2點30分出發。你想要單程票還是來回票?
one-way單程round-trip來回
Emma: Just one-way, please. How much is it?
艾瑪:請給我單程票就好。多少錢?
Agent: It’s 49 euros. Do you want to reserve a seat?
售票員:49歐元。你要預訂座位嗎?
reserve(v.)預訂reserve a seat預訂座位reserve a room預訂房間reservation(n.)預約make a reservation預約、預訂
Emma: Yes, please. Can I get a window seat?
艾瑪:是的,可以給我靠窗的座位嗎?
Agent: Let me check… Yes, there’s a window seat available in Carriage 5, Seat 12A.
售票員:我查一下⋯⋯有的,5號車廂12A是靠窗座位。
available(adj.)可獲得的、有空的carriage(n.)車廂
Emma: Perfect! How long does the trip take?
艾瑪:太好了!旅程要多久?
take(v.)花費(時間)
Agent: It’s about one hour and 20 minutes. The train is direct, no transfers.
售票員:大約1小時20分鐘。這是直達車,不用換車。
direct(adj.)直達的direct flight直飛航班transfer(n.)(v.)轉乘、轉帳、調動、轉接bus/train transfer公車/火車轉乘bank transfer銀行轉帳job transfer工作調動
Emma: Great. Can I pay with a credit card?
艾瑪:很好。我可以用信用卡付款嗎?
Agent: Yes, of course. Here’s your ticket — don’t miss the 2:30 departure from Platform 3!
售票員:當然可以。這是你的票—別錯過2點30分從3號月台出發的車!
departure(n.)出發、離開departure time出發時間departure gate登機門departure from…從~離開platform(n.)月台
Emma: Thanks for your help!
艾瑪:謝謝你的幫助!