
讓腿看來比較長
Merlin and Vera are a couple. They are at a tourist spot.
梅林和維拉是一對情侶。他們在一處旅遊景點。
tourist(n.)遊客spot(n.)地點tourist spot旅遊景點
Merlin: Vera, do you want to take a picture here?
梅林:維拉,你想在這裡拍張照嗎?
Vera: Ok. I want to post my photos on Instagram. But I don’t know how to pose for pictures.
維拉:好啊。我想把照片發佈在IG上。但我不知道怎麼擺姿勢拍照。
post(v.)發佈pose(v.)(n.)擺姿勢、姿勢
Merlin: We can learn from Instagram models.
梅林:我們可以學學IG網美。
model(n.)模特兒Instagram model IG網美Internet celebrity網紅
Vera: Good idea. Let’s take a look.
維拉:好主意。我們來看看。
take a look看看、瞧一瞧take a look at sth.看看某物
Merlin: They usually put one leg in front of the other leg.
梅林:她們通常把一隻腳放在另一隻腳前面。
leg(n.)腿in front of sth.在某物前面in back of sth.在某物後面
Vera: Got it. My legs will look longer that way.
維拉:懂了。那樣可以讓我的腿看起來比較長。
long-longer-the longest
Merlin: I can hold the camera near my chest if you want to look taller.
梅林:如果你想看起來高一點的話,我可以把相機拿在靠近胸口的地方。
hold(v.)握著、拿著camera(n.)相機chest(n.)胸膛tall-taller-the tallest
Vera: Nice. And they often don’t look at the camera.
維拉:好耶。而且她們常常都不看鏡頭。
Merlin: Then let’s not look at the camera.
梅林:那我們別看鏡頭。
Vera: Ok. I’m ready.
維拉:好的。我準備好了。
ready(adj.)準備好的