
笑一個吧!
Jamie and Jacky are asking a passerby to take a picture for them.
潔米與傑克正在請路人幫他們拍照。
ask(v.)問、詢問passerby(n.)行人、過路客
Jacky: Excuse me. Would you mind taking a few photos for us?
傑克:打擾一下,可以麻煩您幫我們拍些照片嗎?
excuse(v.)原諒、寬恕excuse me勞駕、打擾would(aux.)將、會mind(v.)介意、反對photo(n.)照片
Passerby: Sure. What do you want to be in the pictures?
路人:好啊,你想要照片裡有什麼呢?
sure(adv.)當然want(v.)要、想要
Jacky: Could you get the White House in?
傑克:您能把白宮拍進去嗎?
could(aux.)可以、能get(v.)使得
Passerby: Let me see. Move back a little bit. Move a bit to the right. Perfect! Say cheese!
路人:我看看。後退一點點,再往右移一點。完美!笑一個吧!
let(v.)讓move(v.)移動back(adv.)向後a (little) bit一點、稍微right(n.)右側perfect(adj.)完美的say(v.)說cheese(n.)起司
Jacky: Thanks! Could you take one more picture, please?
傑克:謝謝您!您能再多拍一張嗎?
thanks(excl.)感謝、謝謝more(det.)更多的
Passerby: Of course, but I can’t get it focused.
路人:當然,但我無法對焦耶。
of course當然but(conj.)但是get(v.)變得、被focus(v.)調節焦距
Jacky: Just push the button under the lens. It should zoom in.
傑克:只要按一下鏡頭下方的按鈕,它應該會拉近。
just(adv.)只要、僅僅push(v.)推button(n.)按鈕under(prep.)在…下方lens(n.)鏡頭should(aux.)應該zoom(v.)快速移動zoom in畫面放大、拉近鏡頭
Passerby: Got it. Alright, here you go. Please check them out to see if they’re alright.
路人:了解。好了,給你。請看看照片是否拍得可以。
get(v.)懂、理解alright(adv.)好的、可以、行了here(adv.)這裡、在這裡check out看看、檢查看看if(conj.)是否alright(adj.)令人滿意的、尚可的
Jacky: They’re fine. Thanks for everything!
傑克:照片拍得很好哦!謝謝您的幫忙!
fine(adj.)好的、夠好的thanks(excl.)謝謝everything(pron.)每件事