
隨身撿便袋
Chris and Anna are a couple. They are going to the beach.
克里斯和安娜是一對情侶。他們要去海灘。
couple(n.)夫妻、情侶
Chris: Do you want to take our dogs to the beach today?
克里斯:你今天想帶我們的狗去海灘嗎?
Anna: That sounds like a fun idea.
安娜:聽起來很有趣。
fun(adj.)好玩的、有趣的(n.)樂趣、快樂、享受
Chris: Of course. Just remember to bring a leash for them or they’ll run away.
克里斯:當然。只是要記得帶上牠們的繩子,否則牠們會跑掉。
remember(v.)記得bring(v.)帶來、帶上leash(n.)(牽狗等動物用的)繩索、鏈子run away跑遠、跑走
Anna: Okay, what else do we need to bring?
安娜:好的,我們還需要帶什麼?
bring along一起帶上
Chris: We need to bring a towel, water for the dogs and poop bags.
克里斯:我們需要帶上毛巾、給狗喝的水和撿便袋。
towel(n.)毛巾pee(n.)(v.)尿
Anna: Sounds good. Should we bring a ball or frisbee to play with our furry friends?
安娜:聽起來不錯。我們要不要帶一顆球或飛盤跟我們的毛小孩玩?
frisbee(n.)飛盤fur(n.)(動物的)毛、毛皮furry(adj.)毛茸茸的
Chris: Yes, let’s bring a ball. They love playing fetch on the beach.
克里斯:好啊,帶顆球吧。牠們喜歡在海灘上玩接球。
fetch(n.)(跟狗)玩丟接遊戲(v.)(去)拿來、取回
Anna: Great idea. What time should we hit the road?
安娜:好主意。我們什麼時候上路?
hit the road上路、啟程、出發
Chris: How about 10 a.m.?
克里斯:早上十點怎麼樣?
Anna: That sounds perfect!
安娜:聽起來很完美!
perfect(adj.)完美的、無瑕的、適合的