
不要忘了機票跟護照
It’s Becca’s first time taking her dad for a holiday in Thailand. She’s a bit nervous.
貝卡第一次帶爸爸出國去泰國度假。她有點緊張。
a bit有一點=a little bitnervous(adj.)緊張
Dad: The immigration officer who just helped me scan my passport was really nice.
爸爸:剛剛那個幫我刷護照的移民官人真好。
immigration officer移民官scan(v.)掃描passport(n.)護照
Becca: Dad, he’s not an immigration officer.
貝卡:爸,他不是移民官。
Dad: But he wore a uniform.
爸爸:他不是穿制服嗎?
wear-wore-worn(v.)穿戴uniform(n., adj.)制服、整齊劃一的
Becca: I think he’s just a soldier who is doing his military service here. Anyway, we’re running a bit late. I’ll meet you at Gate B7 at six.
貝卡:他只是在機場服役的替代役。不管那個,我們快遲到了。六點B7門見。
soldier(n.)士兵military service服役anyway無論如何running late快遲到、來不及gate(n.)登機門
Dad: Sure.
爸爸:沒問題。
sure=no problem
Becca: You need to be at the gate on time, okay?
貝卡:你一定要準時到登機門,好嗎?
on time準時
Dad: Don’t worry about me.
爸爸:別擔心我。
worry about擔心
Becca: I need to go buy some souvenirs for mom. Don’t forget your ticket and passport!
貝卡:我要去幫媽媽買一點紀念品。不要忘了你的機票跟護照。
souvenir(n.)紀念品ticket(n.)票
Dad: Roger that.
爸爸:收到。
roger that收到
Becca: Where and at what time do we meet?
貝卡:我們幾點在哪見?
Dad: Gate B6 at seven.
爸爸:七點B6門。
Becca: Oh Dad…Just come along with me.
貝卡:爸,算了你跟我走就好。
come along with sb.一起來、跟著走