
回春洗面乳
Jeremy and Lilian are roommates. Jeremy is washing his face.
傑瑞米和莉莉安是室友。傑瑞米正在洗臉。
Jeremy: Oh my gosh! My face!
傑瑞米:天哪!我的臉!
oh my gosh=oh my god=oh my=gosh=oh my goodness老天爺啊
Lilian: What happened? You freak me out.
莉莉安:發生什麼事了?你嚇到我了。
freak out嚇壞
Jeremy: Look at my face! I got more pimples.
傑瑞米:看看我的臉!長了更多青春痘。
pimple(n.)痘痘
Lilian: I told you not to touch them.
莉莉安:我告訴過你不要碰它們。
touch(v.)觸碰
Jeremy: I didn’t! It just gets worse and worse.
傑瑞米:我沒有碰!我的膚況就是變得越來越糟。
worse and worse越來越糟
Lilian: Your best bet is to get a new face wash.
莉莉安:你最好就換個新的洗面乳。
best bet最可行的辦法face wash洗面乳
Jeremy: I don’t use face wash.
傑瑞米:我不用洗面乳。
Lilian: No! You have to take care of your face like your own baby. Feel my skin!
莉莉安:不!你必須像照顧自己的寶寶一樣照顧自己的臉。感受一下我的肌膚!
baby(n.)寶貝、嬰兒feel(v.)感受
Jeremy: Oh! It’s so smooth.
傑瑞米:哦!太光滑了。
smooth(adj.)光滑的、平滑的
Lilian: See! Well, you can use mine this time.
莉莉安:看!這次你可以先用我的洗面乳。
mine=my face washthis time這次
Jeremy: Thank you so much!
傑瑞米:謝謝你!