
半小時到
Mr. Smith wants to go to the airport by taxi.
史密斯先生想搭計程車去機場。
by+交通工具
Receptionist: Good morning, sir. How may I help you?
接待人員:早安,先生。需要幫忙嗎?
how may I help you or How can I help you
Mr. Smith: Could you get me a taxi, please?
史密斯先生:可以請你幫我叫車嗎?
please請
Receptionist: No problem. Where would you like to go, sir?
接待人員:沒問題。先生您要去哪裡呢?
where哪裡
Mr. Smith: Straight to the airport.
史密斯先生:直接去機場。
straight(adv.)直接
Receptionist: One moment, sir. I’ll get one for you right away.
接待人員:先生,請稍等,車馬上就到。
one moment=hang on=wait a moment等等right away馬上
Mr. Smith: How long does it take to get to the airport?
史密斯先生:到機場大概要多久呢?
take(v.)花時間
Receptionist: It takes about half an hour.
接待人員:大約半小時。
about(adv.)大約half an hour半小時
Mr. Smith: How much does it cost?
史密斯先生:車費多少呢?
cost(v.)花費
Receptionist: Around NT$300.
接待人員:三百塊左右。
around大約
Mr. Smith: Okay. Thank you so much.
史密斯先生:好,真是太謝謝你了。