
洗澡洗一半的插曲
Guy and Nate are living in a shared apartment. Guy needs to use the bathroom.
蓋和奈特住在一間共用公寓裡。蓋伊需要用浴室。
shared apartment分租公寓bathroom浴室、toilet廁所
Guy: Hello? Anyone in there?
蓋:你好?裡面有人嗎?
Nate: Don’t come in. It’s Nate. I’m in my birthday suit.
奈特:別進來。我是奈特,我現在沒穿衣服。
come in進來in birthday suit=be naked裸體
Guy: I don’t need to know that. How long do you need?
蓋:我不需要知道。你還要多久?
Nate: I want to take a bath, so…
奈特:我想泡個澡,所以⋯⋯
Guy: A bath!
蓋:泡澡!
Nate: Yes, you heard it right. I had a long day today. Just want to relax.
奈特:是的,你沒聽錯。我今天很累,只想放鬆一下。
have a long day今天過的漫長relax(v.)放鬆
Guy: Well, I just need to pee real quick.
蓋:好吧,我只是要上個小號而已。
pee(v.)尿尿、take a leak=take a pissreal quick=really quick口語常見前者
Nate: Alright. I’ll open the door.
奈特:好啦。我現在開門。
Guy: Sure, but first things first, have your underwear on.
蓋:當然,但是!先至少穿上內褲啊。
first things first首先呢、重要的事情先have sth. on=put on sth.穿上衣物underwear(n.)內褲
Nate: I’ll cover my body with a towel. Don’t worry.
奈特:我會用毛巾遮住身體。不用擔心啦!
cover(v.)遮住、掩蓋body(n.)身體towel(n.)毛巾