
無印風與夏日旅行夢
Emma and Leo are friends. They are chatting at a cafe.
艾瑪和里歐是朋友。他們正在咖啡店聊天。
Emma: Hey Leo, guess what? Takeshi Kaneshiro is finally back!
艾瑪:嘿,里歐,你猜怎麼了?金城武終於回歸了!
Leo: No way! I haven’t seen him in ages. What’s he doing now?
里歐:真的假的!我好久沒看到他了。他現在在做什麼?
in ages很久、許久
Emma: He’s in a new MUJI ad in China. The photos came out yesterday.
艾瑪:他出現在中國無印良品的新廣告裡。照片昨天才剛出來。
come out公開、出版、發行
Leo: Seriously? That’s awesome. Does he still look handsome?
里歐:認真?太棒了!他還是一樣帥嗎?
handsome(adj.)帥氣的
Emma: Totally. He’s wearing simple clothes, planting stuff in a garden, and riding a bike in the countryside.
艾瑪:當然!他穿著簡單的衣服,在花園裡種東西,還有在鄉下騎腳踏車。
plant(v.)種植stuff(n.) 一堆物品、不特定的東西countryside(n.)鄉村、鄉間
Leo: That sounds so MUJI. Calm and natural.
里歐:聽起來超級無印啊。很平靜、很自然。
natural(adj.)自然的natural beauty自然美natural ability天賦nature(n.)大自然
Emma: Exactly! Fans went crazy online. They’re asking for more photos and videos.
艾瑪:沒錯!粉絲們在網路上都瘋了,大家一直在敲碗更多照片和影片。
Leo: I get it. He’s like the perfect mix of chill and handsome.
里歐:我懂。他就是那種很自在又帥氣的感覺。
chill(n.)放鬆、悠閒的感覺
Emma: Haha, true. Seeing him makes me want to slow down and enjoy life more.
艾瑪:哈哈,真的。看到他讓我也想慢下來,好好享受生活。
live at a slow pace以慢節奏生活
Leo: And maybe take a trip to Japan?
里歐:也許可以來一趟日本之旅?
Emma: Yes! Oh, and did you hear? Tigerair now flies to four cities in Kyushu. You can enter one and leave from another.
艾瑪:好啊!對了,你知道嗎?虎航現在飛九州四個城市,可以從一個城市進去,另一個城市離開喔。
enter(v.)進入
Leo: That’s perfect! MUJI vibes and Japan? Count me in.
里歐:太完美了!MUJI 風加上日本?我也要去。
count me in算我一份、我也要參加
Emma: Let’s plan something for summer!
艾瑪:那我們來規劃一下暑假的旅行吧!
Leo: For sure. Maybe we’ll spot another handsome guy planting trees!
里歐:一定要啊!也許我們還會遇到另一位種樹的帥哥呢!
spot(v.)發現、看見