
班上每個人都有
Hannah wants to keep a guinea pig as a pet. She is asking her dad.
漢娜想養一隻天竺鼠當寵物。他在問他爸爸。
keep(v.)飼養pet(n.)寵物
Hannah: Dad, can I ask you about something?
漢娜:爸爸,我能問你一件事嗎?
Dad: What do you want this time?
爸爸:這次你又想要什麼?
Hannah: I want to have a guinea pig. Everyone in class is getting one.
漢娜:我要一隻天竺鼠。班上每個人都有一隻。
class(n.)班級
Dad: Don’t just follow the crowd.
爸爸:別這麼盲目跟從流行啊。
follow the crowd跟風、追隨群眾
Hannah: They’re cute!
漢娜:天竺鼠很可愛!
cute(adj.)可愛的
Dad: Is it because of that YouTube video you watched?
爸爸:是不是因為那個YouTube影片嗎?
watch(v.)觀看
Hannah: Yes, it makes me want one.
漢娜:對,讓我想要養一隻。
Dad: Well, you have to promise you’ll take care of it yourself.
爸爸:好吧,你必須保證自己會照顧好牠喔。
promise(v.)答應、保證、(n.)諾言、keep a promise遵守諾言、break a promise違背承諾、make a promise做保證
Hannah: I will! I’ll even buy everything it needs with my own money.
漢娜:我會的!我甚至會用自己的錢買牠需要的所有東西。
even(adv.)甚至own(adj.)自己的money(n.)錢