
星巴克串連環台第一島鏈
Ellen and Eric are in a Starbucks next to their office.
艾倫跟艾瑞克在公司旁邊的星巴克。
office(n.)辦公室
Ellen: I can’t quit Starbucks. I can’t live without Frappuccino!
艾倫:我無法戒掉星巴克,沒有星冰樂我不能活!
quit(v.)戒除live(v.)活著
Eric: Did you know that Starbucks is opening a new shop in Matsu?
艾瑞克:你知道星巴克要在馬祖開一間店了嗎?
open(v.)開幕new(adj.)新的shop(n.)店家
Ellen: No, I didn’t! That’s great!
艾倫:我不知道!這太好了!
Eric: The highest Starbucks is at Qingjing Farm...
艾瑞克:最高的星巴克在清境農場⋯⋯
highest(adj.)最高的
Ellen: And now we also have northernmost Starbucks.
艾倫:而現在我們還有最北的星巴克了。
northernmost(adj.)極北的
Eric: Yeah. People in Matsu can enjoy your favorite Frappuccino.
艾瑞克:是啊,馬祖的人可以喝到你最喜歡的星冰樂了。
enjoy(v.)享受favorite(adj.)最喜歡的
Ellen: That makes me want to visit Matsu next year.
艾倫:這讓我明年想去馬祖了。
make(v.)使、讓want(v.)想要visit(v.)造訪
Eric: I also heard that the shop will be designed with local features such as Wind Lion God.
艾瑞克:我還聽說那間星巴克會以當地特色像是風獅爺去設計。
hear(v.)聽說shop(n.)店家design(v.)設計local(adj.)在地的feature(n.)特徵
Ellen: Wow, I’m looking forward to seeing it.
艾倫:哇,我好期待看到那間店。
look forward to期待