
提供五星級飯店餐點
Ricky and Rebecca are classmates. They are having a conversation.
瑞奇和瑞貝卡是同學。他們正在對話。
Ricky: Hey Rebecca, have you heard about the new 7-Eleven opening in the Yongkang District of Tainan City?
瑞奇:嘿,瑞貝卡,你聽說過台南市永康區新開的7-Eleven嗎?
opening(n.)開幕district(n.)區域the business district商業區
Rebecca: Oh yeah, I heard about it! I read somewhere that it’s actually the biggest one in Taiwan. Pretty cool, right?
瑞貝卡:喔,有,我有聽說!我在某個地方讀到,那其實是台灣最大的一家7-Eleven。挺酷的,對吧?
actually(adv.)事實上、實際上、居然
Ricky: Yeah. It’s part of a new shopping center that has other awesome stores like Cosmed and Starbucks.
瑞奇:對啊。它是新的購物中心的一部分,購物中心還有其他很棒的店,像是康是美和星巴克。
store(n.)商店store(v.)儲藏
Rebecca: That’s so convenient. I always enjoy popping into 7-Eleven for snacks and drinks.
瑞貝卡:那真是太方便了。我一直都很喜歡去7-Eleven買點心和飲料。
convenient(adj.)方便的convenience(n.)便利pop into去~地方=pop inpop out短暫出門
Ricky: Same here! And apparently, this one stocks some new products we’ve never seen before.
瑞奇:我也是!而且據說這家店有一些我們以前從未見過的新產品。
apparently(adv.)據說stock(v.)儲備stock(n.)存貨be in stock有存貨be out of stock沒有存貨product(n.)商品
Rebecca: Really? Like what?
瑞貝卡:真的嗎?像什麼?
Ricky: Well, there are special sections for cheese and international chocolates, and they’re offering fresh meats and meals prepared by five-star hotels.
瑞奇:嗯,有專門的起司和國際巧克力區,還有生鮮肉類和由五星級飯店準備的餐點。
section(n.)部分、區塊offer(v.)提供、提議offer sth. to sb.提供某物給某人
Rebecca: That sounds amazing! We should definitely check it out sometime.
瑞貝卡:聽起來太棒了!我們一定要找時間去看看。
check out 看一看sometime(adv.)某個時間點
Ricky: Sounds like a plan. Let’s go together!
瑞奇:聽起來不錯。我們一起去吧!
sound like a plan聽起來不錯