
李榮浩大鑽戒下跪求親
Jasmine is scrolling through Facebook.
茉莉正在滑臉書。
scroll through滑手機
Jasmine: Big news! Rainie Yang is getting married!
茉莉:大新聞,楊丞琳要結婚了!
news(n.)新聞marry(v.)結婚get married結婚
Wes: Really? I thought she was single.
魏斯:真的?我以為她單身。
single(adj.)單身的
Jasmine: Come on! She’s been dating the Chinese singer Li Ronghao for years.
茉莉:拜託,他跟中國歌手李榮浩在一起好幾年了。
come on拜託date(v.)約會、在一起singer(n.)歌手
Wes: So, how do you know they are going to tie the knot?
魏斯:那你怎麼知道他們要結婚?
tie the knot結婚
Jasmine: I saw many people repost Li’s photo. Look... he proposed to Yang.
茉莉:我看到臉書上很多人轉發李榮浩的圖,你看,他跟楊丞琳求婚。
repost(v.)轉發photo(n.)照片propose(v.)求婚
Wes: Wow! That’s a huge diamond ring!
魏斯:哇,好大的鑽戒。
huge(adj.)很大的diamond(n.)鑽石ring(n.)戒指
Jasmine: It’s a serious PDA. I mean public display of affection.
茉莉:這真的是放閃。
serious(adj.)認真的public(adj.)大眾的display(n.)展示affection(n.)喜愛
Wes: I guess many girls out there must envy Yang.
魏斯:我猜很多女生會羨慕楊丞琳了。
envy(v.)羨慕
Jasmine: Duh! Obviously!
茉莉:當然啊,這還用說!
duh用於認為某人說錯話或某事顯而易見時obviously(adv.)明顯地