
持續開藍牙
Sally and Rick are at the entrance of a supermarket.
莎莉和瑞克在超市門口。
entrance(n.)入口;exit(n.)出口
Sally: Where is the QR code for real-name registration? Did they forget to post it?
莎莉:實聯制二維碼去哪裡了呢?他們忘記貼出來了嗎?
real-name registration=實聯制post(v.)張貼
Rick: We don’t need to scan it anymore. The government has replaced it with the Taiwan Social Distancing app.
瑞克:我們不再需要掃描了。政府已經用「臺灣社交距離」應用程式取代了它。
scan(v.)掃描replace sth with sth=以某物取代某物
Sally: I didn’t know that. What kind of app is it?
莎莉:我不知道這件事。那是個什麼樣的應用程式?
動詞三態do-did-done
Rick: It helps you trace your contact with confirmed cases.
瑞克:它會幫助你追蹤你和確診者之間接觸情形。
contact(n.)接觸confirmed(adj.)確認的case(n.)案例
Sally: Would the government use my data to do anything else?
莎莉:政府會使用我的資料來做別的事嗎?
government(n.)政府
Rick: No, they won’t. In fact, the more people there are using it, the more accurate it gets.
瑞克:不,他們不會。事實上越多人使用它,它會越準確。
in fact=事實上
Sally: Do I need to do anything else?
莎莉:我還得做什麼其他的事情嗎?
else(adv.)其他
Rick: You also need to have your Bluetooth on all the time.
瑞克:你還得開著你的藍牙。
all the time=總是
Sally: What would happen if I didn’t turn it on?
莎莉:如果我不開,會發生什麼事嗎?
happen(v.)發生
Rick: Well, the app won’t be able to know whether you have a close contact with a confirmed case or not.
瑞克:嗯,應用程式就沒辦法知道你和確診者是否有過密切接觸。
close(adj.)密切的
Sally: I see. I’ll keep my eyes on that.
莎莉:原來如此,我會留意這件事的。
will VR=未來式
Rick: And if you get COVID-19, you can also use the app to help others know that.
瑞克:而且你要是確診了新冠肺炎,也可以利用這個應用程式幫助別人得知這消息。
others(n.)其他人
Sally: Got it. I will download it now.
莎莉:了解,我現在就下載。
download(v.)下載;upload(v.)上傳