
擊敗西班牙
Emily and Jason are Taiwanese baseball fans. They are having a conversation.
艾蜜莉和傑森是台灣棒球迷。他們正在對話。
Jason: Wow! We did it! Taiwan is going to the 2026 World Baseball Classic!
傑森:哇!我們做到了!臺灣晉級2026年世界棒球經典賽了!
Emily: Yes! That was such a close game. I was so nervous in the seventh inning!
艾蜜莉:太棒了!這場比賽好刺激,第七局的時候我超緊張!
close(adj.)勢均力敵的(尤指比賽)nervous(adj.)緊張的on edge緊張不安
Jason: Me too! Spain had the bases loaded, but Sun Yi-Lei struck out two batters! He’s only 20, but he was so calm.
傑森:我也是!西班牙滿壘,結果孫易磊連續三振兩個打者!他才20歲耶,心理素質超強!
bases loaded滿壘strike out三振出局calm(adj.)冷靜的、平靜的
Emily: And Xu Ruo-Xi was amazing, too! He threw 158 km/h! That’s so fast!
艾蜜莉:而且徐若熙也超猛!球速飆到158公里,真的太快了!
Jason: Right? And don’t forget Lin Tzu-Wei. I thought he hit a grand slam, but it was just outside the line!
傑森:對啊!還有林子偉!那球我以為是滿貫砲,結果落在界外,超可惜!
hit a grand slam打出滿貫全壘打
Emily: Yeah, but he still helped us score. And our defense was great, especially Song Cheng-Rui’s diving catch!
艾蜜莉:但他還是有幫我們得分。而且我們的守備也很厲害,像宋晟睿那個美技撲接,真的救了一分!
score(v.)得分defense(n.)防守、守備defend(v.)守住
Jason: Spain was strong, but our pitchers stopped them. I’m so proud of our team!
傑森:西班牙打得很猛,不過我們的投手把他們壓制住了。我真的好為我們的球隊感到驕傲!
pitcher(n.)投手proud(adj.)驕傲的、自豪的be proud of…為~感到驕傲be proud to VR對於做~感到驕傲
Emily: Now we can watch them play in 2026! Maybe in Japan!
艾蜜莉:現在我們2026年可以看台灣隊比賽了!可能是在日本喔!
Jason: Let’s start saving money for tickets!
傑森:那我們趕快存錢買票吧!
save(v.)存(錢)save energy節約能源save a seat占座位
Emily: Good idea! Go Taiwan!
艾蜜莉:好主意!台灣隊加油!